Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Too tired to figure out dinner after a long day?
- Too pressed for time for meal preparation, cleanup and leftover storage?
- Concerned that restaurant/take-out food isn’t nutritious enough?
- Considering a meal delivery service, but wondering about the quality of the meals?
- Looking for a special gift for a busy friend or relative?
- Want gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, Paleo or “whole food” meals and do not know where to turn?
- Need to lose weight or simply want to start eating healthier?
- Have a craving for a particular meal, or one of Mom’s specialties?
- Enjoy hosting dinner parties, but not the preparation, cooking and clean-up?
Yes? Then call on me, Chef Angela, to save you time and effort while you
“Eat Hearty Without the Headache”
You Can Look Forward To:
- Delicious, freshly prepared, custom‐designed dinner menus
- Meals that go from fridge to table in minutes — and are not out of a take‐out container
- No more grocery shopping, menu planning, fast food or clean‐up
- More time for yourself and the people you love
How it works:
Many people confuse the term “private chef” — which is a live-in, 24-hour service —with “Personal Chef”. A personal chef visits your home to give you back hours of your precious time and a different, scrumptious meal each night of the week — without the mess or stress.
I’m Chef Angela (you can call me Annie), and as your Personal Chef, I will do everything from menu planning and shopping to packaging and clean up. Whichever service option you choose – in-home cooking or meal delivery – you’ll have the same customized meal plans. It’s easy as 1-2-3 until you are eating hearty!
First, complete your no-obligation, free assessment. Feel free to wear your fuzzy slippers while you complete my questionnaire to share your needs, likes and dislikes in food, including any special dietary restrictions. Once I review your assessment, we set a cookdate.
2. Planning Stage
Ready to go with an understanding of your tastes, wants and needs, I will perform the research necessary to prepare your custom menu. Then I present you with a menu for your approval for the upcoming cookdate. Feel free to make changes, you choose the meals you want.
On your chosen cookdate I do the grocery shopping, and then prepare the meals you’ve chosen, either in your home, where I will leave your kitchen clean and without a trace of my presence — except for a fridge full of fabulous food and a home with delicious aromas in the air — or in my commercial kitchen, to be packaged and delivered to your home. Same quality meals, just different cooking location.
Click Here for your free assessment or to schedule Personal Chef Services now.